Monday, September 10, 2012

Weigh In and the TRUTH

My weight this morning was 215.2, so no change. I exercised 4 times, but looking at my summary on my fitness pal, I see where I went wrong in my first week. I believe that my body is holding on to the weight as well due to me yo yoing so much and after the first week I would normally give up and try something else or nothing at all. But not this time!!!!
Here is the cold hard truth in black and white from my food journal last week. I tracked everything except one night and realized the enchiladas I loved so well, they have almost as much sodium as I should have in a day in that one meal.
Total Cal for the week: 18,704, how many I should have for the week.... 9,800!! That's a 3 lb difference right there and I didn't burn that much I know through exercise. I had almost double what I should have for the week. Duh, that explains why I stayed the same!
I really encourage you to look at your calorie report and do the same if you aren't losing. I can't keep eating that got me in this mess, I have big changes to make and seeing it printed for the whole week, makes a huge difference. I am going to keep these in a binder and look back.

1 comment:

  1. Such a smart thing that you are doing sweets! There have been many times where I feel cheated by the scale when really it was multiple slips here and there that just caught up with me. Rock it this week!

    Smooches xx
    Ang

    ReplyDelete