Monday, September 3, 2012

Goals for this week

I have been thinking alot about what I need to do and I have started but have a long journey ahead. So setting small goals will help me achieve the bigger picture.

1. Drink at least 80 oz of water everyday and stay away from milk! I do love my milk but it has alot of sugar and carbs.

2. Shred every single day- I joined a challenge and I don't want to let anyone down. It's somehow easier to commit to others than just myself, is that weird?

3. Be accountable for every single bite, this is a work in progress to eat less "junk" and just eat when I am hungry but I can do it!

4. Play outside with my baby boy and not just watch him from the patio.

5. Finally, hopefully all of this will pay off and I will lose at least 2 lbs on Friday!

Have a good week~

1 comment:

  1. Awesome goals to get a great week under your belt! All those mini goals acheived mean laying your head down at night and being proud of yourself and THAT will get you to goal for sure!
    Smooches xx
    Ang

    ReplyDelete