Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week 1 update

Weigh in day is tomorrow! I wanted to change it up to hold myself accountable over the weekend so it will be Monday. As far as my goals, well I did drink 80 oz of water 5 of the 7 days and maybe more those days and logged everything, the good and bad except for one night- Thursday. I worked out 4 days this week to Jillian's shred, level 1. I just took a peak at level 3-WOW! I don't know if I will get there anytime soon but I will try.

It feels so good to be in control, in the drivers seat and really putting forth effort this time. Now I just gotta stay away from the sweets, and leave my calories to the healthier choices.

I found that my toddler will drink smoothies again and realized you can throw anything in there! Today he had strawberry greek yogurt, banana, and an apple he bit off of and voila! He sucked it down.

Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow and will post good or bad. If I don't have a loss, then we know the food out weighed the exercise for sure! Stay tuned...

PS found some great recipes on plainchicken.com and dashingdish.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment