Friday, August 31, 2012

Starting Point and Weekly Review

I am going to have my weigh in days on Friday's and todays weight is 215. OUCH! But it is what it is, I am not ashamed to say it out loud, hello you can tell by looking at me I am a whale. Ok, enough beating myself up.

This week, I did improve in a few areas:
1. I tracked good or bad what I ate on mfp
2. I tracked my water intake, more than before but not enough.
3. I planned my lunches for a few days- this is always my downfall is lunch where I consume the most calories!
4. I have made new friends thanks the fb page we adore!

I have a long ways to go and alot of weight to lose but baby steps and seeing how many calories are in the foods I love will just have to be modified right?

I made a smoothie this morning for breakfast and my toddler who is 2 loved it and was eating frozen blueberries out of the bag! Love it-

With tomorrow beginning a new month I will start the 30 day shred tomorrow so I can track all 30 days and measurements.

I will post my recipe from last night in a new blog post! Happy Friday, our 7 yr anniversary is Monday- will post pics later of a before and after.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary Early!! Tracking your food good, bad or other really is the best step towards making changes. I know when I track my slip ups it makes it easier to turn them right back around! YAY for your progress this week. Can't wait to see your progress with the shred.

    Ang (from fit camp)
    www.lotsofwordslittlethought.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete